Employment at Universal Contracting
Apply for a Position
Universal Contracting (Orlando), an established and growing contracting company, is always accepting applications for competent and dynamic individuals to join our team.
About Universal Contracting:
We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1993, our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful individuals.
Our Mission Statement:
It is the mission of Universal Roof & Contracting to provide superior construction services to the Central Florida community. We strive to consistently improve the quality of our product and to add value for clients through innovation, foresight, integrity and aggressive performance – and to serve with character and purpose that brings honor to God. Universal Roof & Contracting is also in business to improve the lives of our employees by providing them personal and financial growth opportunities by creating long term growth, profitability and stability for the company.
About Employment Positions:
The candidates we will consider must meet certain qualifications based on specific job descriptions for the Administrative, Sales and Production departments. They should be able to work interactively with others for the benefit of the company and our customers. We will expect them to be contributing members at staff meetings and be willing to “pitch in” and help others when things get a little hectic. Each associate is an important and vital part of the Universal Roof & Contracting team.
About Employment Benefits:
Competitive salary is based upon job description as well as individual applicant’s experience and skills. Our standard full-time benefit package includes medical insurance, profit sharing and paid vacation. Industry training for specialized skills and certifications is also often provided.
Full Time Commercial Estimator
- To develop and generate pricing estimates for commercial & residential construction projects.
- Will liaise with design & sales teams to compile all bid documents and assist with Value Engineering research.
- Must be highly organized, have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Commercial Estimating and possess a disciplined approach to construction cost estimates.
- University degree or equivalent required.
Full Time Journeyman Electrician
- To perform electrical installations and repairs on commercial and residential construction projects.
- Must possess at least 4 years’ experience as a journeyman electrician.
- Must have good communication and reasoning abilities, as well as basic mathematical and computer skills.
- Professional licenses or certifications a plus.